Communications & Marketing
Assiniboine Community College's logo consists of a wordmark and a stylized A over a shield design. The shield also incorporates graphic references to the Assiniboine River, the rising sun and the prairie horizon — the familiar geography of western Manitoba but also reflecting the culture of our communities. We encourage the respectful use of our logo in all contexts.
For news, media or general illustrative use, our logos are available for download. For any other use, please contact the Public Affairs or Marketing department. For-profit, altered or misleading uses of the logo are specifically prohibited.
Visual Identity Guidelines
Assiniboine Community College's visual identity is composed of several elements, including, but not limited to its name, its initials, the official college colours, and the logo adopted in 2011. This manual contains all the necessary details regarding official colours, marks and typography.
- 94% of our recent graduates who are seeking work have found employment.*
- 76% of those working have secured permanent employment.*
- 91% of our graduates are working in a career related to their field of study.*
- 93% of our graduates stay in Manitoba.*
- 96% of graduates would recommend ACC to a friend or family member.
- $44,357 is the average gross annual salary of our most recent grads*
- More than 50 unique programs with various credentials
- 15 diploma programs
- 28 certificate programs
- 4 graduate certificate programs
- 12 apprenticeship programs
- Over 3,200 full-time students
- Assiniboine students benefit from $300,000 in awards, scholarships, and bursaries each year.
- We have three campuses in Brandon, including our Adult Collegiate, along with campuses in Dauphin and Winnipeg and training centres across the province.
- The college offers a varsity sports program including men's and women's soccer, volleyball and futsal as well as women's hockey.
- Over full- and part-time 500 employees
- Since 2005, Assiniboine students have brought home three gold, nine silver and ten bronze medals from Skills Canada, a national competition that brings together more than 550 students and apprentices annually to compete in more than 40 skilled trade and technology competitions.
- Annual provincial economic impact of $613 million
* Based on our 2017 Graduate Survey
For marketing inquiries, please contact:
For media inquiries, please contact:
Director, Public Affairs
Around The College
A Taste of Change: Bold steps lead to big rewardsRead Post
Assiniboine accepting nominations for annual alumni awardsRead Post
Assiniboine Community College alumni raise $31,082 for student scholarships, awards and bursariesRead Post
Assiniboine helps BRHC Foundation raise nearly $14KRead Post
Assiniboine students to build first net-zero energy home in DauphinRead Post
Assiniboine unveils priorities for Parkland Campus, announces permanent nursing programRead Post
Graduation numbers continue to growRead Post
Grey Owl Restaurant 2018View Details
Holiday Buffet 2017View Details
Program Information SessionsView Details