Online Registration is currently for Continuing Studies courses only.
Please refer to Policy A20 for details regarding our refund policies.
- Click here to Register Online on MyACC.
- Click on “My ACC for Continuing Studies”
- Click on “View and Register for Continuing Studies Courses”
- PREFERRED: In the box beside “Course Code Number” key in the course ID number of the course you have chosen to take (i.e. COMM-0067 or CRAF-0152). Then hit “Enter” on your keyboard or click on “Submit” at the bottom of this page.
- OR: In the box beside “Search for (Key Word)”, type in a word to search for potential courses (i.e. Spanish or Photography). Then hit “Enter” on your keyboard or click on “Submit” at the bottom of this page.
- OR: If you do not know the course number or a word from the course name, leave this form blank and click on “Submit” at the bottom of this page; this will bring up the entire list of the courses we are currently offering.
- Take a look at the results of your search:
- Check the dates and times of the courses under ”Meeting Information”
- Check the “Location” (Brandon, Dauphin, Neepawa, elsewhere)
- Check the “Start Date, End Date, Faculty, Credits and CEUs”.
- Check the availability of this course by looking at the “Capacity / Available Seats”; the last number shown is the number of seats left in this particular course offering.
- Choose your selected course by clicking on the check box to the left of the Course Name and Title; click on “SUBMIT”.
- Enter your personal information; click on “SUBMIT”.
- Complete the registration process.
- If you have any problems registering online, please call Admissions and Registration at 204.725.8700 ext 4032 or 1.800.862.6307 ext 4032 to register over the phone.
- You may also mail in your registration and payment using the Registration Form found at the back of the latest Continuing Studies Program Guide Guide or the Centre of Continuing Studies Registration Form.
Around The College
Assiniboine helping to clear a path to education and jobsRead Post
Assiniboine unveils priorities for Parkland Campus, announces permanent nursing programRead Post
Assiniboine, Behlen donate $10K of welding tables to Crocus PlainsRead Post
Doors Open Brandon - MICAView Details
Graduation numbers continue to growRead Post
Thirty-six new graduates from Assiniboine’s mature high schoolRead Post
Waywayseecappo, Assiniboine partner to deliver construction programRead Post
Xplore ACCView Details