transcripts | Assiniboine Community College


How do I request an ACC transcript?

You can request an official copy of your transcript through any of the following methods:

Online: by logging into your MyACC account and ordering a transcript using a Visa or MasterCard.

By Email: by filling out the Document Request Form with a Visa or MasterCard information, then clicking Submit at the top.

By mail: print the Document Request Form, fill it out and mail with a cheque or money order payable to Assiniboine Community College to Admissions & Registration, Assiniboine Community College, 1430 Victoria Avenue East, Brandon, MB  R7A 2A9. 

By phone at 204.725.8701 or toll-free at 1.800.862.6307 ext 4035 (Canada only) with Visa or MasterCard.

In person at the Admissions & Registration office, located on the ground floor at the Victoria Ave East Campus in Brandon.

Please note that there is a charge of $10.50 for a duplicate transcript. Please note that duplicate documents will not be issued if there is an outstanding balance owing to ACC.

Transcript sent to third parties

If you want your transcript to be sent to someone other than yourself, or to a post-secondary institution, be sure to specify the name and address (including postal code) in your request.

ACC Adult Collegiate Transcripts

If you attended our adult collegiate prior to 2001, you'll need to contact Manitoba Education.

Apprenticeship Transcripts

Apprenticeship transcripts can only be obtained from Apprenticeship Manitoba.


How do I get an official transcript to submit to ACC?

For high school transcripts in Canada

If you are a recent graduate, contact the high school you attended; they may be able to provide you a copy. You may be a charged a fee for your transcript. If they don't have your record, they'll let you know who to contact.

OR contact the Ministry or Department of Education in the province you attended high school directly and request a copy of your transcript. You will be charged a fee for your transcript. In Manitoba, you'll need to print and submit a Request for a Manitoba High School Statement of Marks directly to Manitoba Education.

For other provinces/territories, contact information is available here.

For high school transcripts outside Canada

Contact your high school or Ministry of Education and request a copy of your transcript.  

For post-secondary transcripts

Contact the post-secondary institution you attended and request a copy of your transcript. Many offer this service online, check their website for details.


Submitting Official Transcripts

You can request that our transcript(s) be mailed to you or directly to Assiniboine Community College If mailed to you, you must include the official original transcript with your application.

If you attended more than one high school and/or more than one post-secondary institution, you must submit an original official transcript for each school/institute.

Transcripts are not returned. We do not accept faxed copies.