Credential: Certificate of Achievement
This program is for those interested in end-of-life care, including nurses, health care aides, social workers, therapists, physicians, pharmacists, and more.
Hospice palliative care is both challenging and rewarding for the care provider, who plays a critically important role in facilitating quality care for those living with a terminal illness, including the patient, their family and loves ones.
Join others with a strong interest in palliative care and connect with others from various backgrounds in an online classroom environment.
What You Need To Succeed
- High Motivation
- Active learner
- Good organizational skills
- Discipline to study without external reminders
- Adaptable to new learning environments
- Personal commitment, serious about learning
- Computer literacy
- Effective reading and written communication skills
- Persistence and resourcefulness in solving problems