This page contains information that will help you get started on your distance education.
If you have already registered for your distance course you should have received a welcome letter containing your instructor's name and contact information as well as an enrolment key if the course is delivered online.
Students can access their financial accounts and academic records via the Internet using MyACC myacc.assiniboine.net. If you have never accessed MyACC before, go to “I’m New to MyACC” in the lower right-hand corner of the page. The initial password for all student accounts is your birth date entered as a string of 6 digits: YYMMDD (i.e. November 2, 1978 is 781102). The first time you enter this password you will be asked to change it. Passwords must be between 6 and 9 characters and contain both letters and numbers. Passwords will expire every 90 days. If you experience difficulties with your username or password, please go to “Contact Us” on the MyACC homepage.
To to find your User ID and Password:
- Click on the “Log In” link found on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the link to “What’s my User ID” under User Account.
- Enter the required information and click “Submit” A screen will appear indicating your User ID.Record this information in a secure place.
Moodle is used to deliver online courses. Moodle can be accessed directly from: moodle.assiniboine.net.
Your Moodle account UserID and Password is the same as your college network UserID and Password. You must login to MyACC first and change your temporary password before logging in to Moodle. Note there is no way to change your password in Moodle itself. Once your password has been changed in MyACC, use your new password to login to MyACC, Moodle online courses and your account at the college.
- Both your college computer account username & password and are case sensitive.
- You cannot change your password through Moodle. You can change your password through MyACC. Changing your password in MyACC will change your password for Moodle to the same password.
- Remember that when changing your password through MyACC, the new password must be between 6 and 9 characters and contain both letters and numbers.
- Passwords for college computer accounts will expire every 90 days. If you are unable to log in to Moodle, it is recommended to log into MyACC to see if your password needs to be changed (When you login to MyACC with an expired password, you will be immediately prompted to change it).
- To exit MyACC you should always log out to close the session. Click the ‘Log Out’ tab at the top or bottom of the window. After clicking the ‘Log Out’ tab you will be prompted to close your internet browser.
If you would like a personalized over-the-phone orientation on how to login to Moodle, or you encounter any technical issues while using Moodle, please contact Conrad Albertson at 800.862.6307, ext 6026 or email@example.com.
To access your college email, go to webmail.assiniboine.net and click on Outlook Web App. You'll need your username and password (see above) to login.
If you experience problems when attempting to log in to Moodle or any other ACC computer systems (MyACC, WebMail), please contact the Computer Help Desk at 800.862.6307 ext 6765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Around The College
15 medals for Assiniboine students at Skills ManitobaRead Post
2018 Assiniboine Courage Award DinnerView Details
Assiniboine Escape Room: The LegacyView Details
Assiniboine instructor, former Winnipeg chief of police receives award for work on First Nations Safety Officer programRead Post
Early Learning Centre to expand on campus at Assiniboine Community CollegeRead Post
Escape: The Final Countdown, Assiniboine partner on college escape room experienceRead Post
Program Information SessionsView Details
Sheldon Kennedy to be honoured with Courage AwardRead Post
Students, athletes recognized at achievement dinnerRead Post