Communications & Marketing
Assiniboine Community College's logo consists of a wordmark and a stylized A over a shield design. The shield also incorporates graphic references to the Assiniboine River, the rising sun and the prairie horizon — the familiar geography of western Manitoba but also reflecting the culture of our communities. We encourage the respectful use of our logo in all contexts.
For news, media or general illustrative use, our logos are available for download. For any other use, please contact the Public Affairs or Marketing department. For-profit, altered or misleading uses of the logo are specifically prohibited.
Visual Identity Guidelines
Assiniboine Community College's visual identity is composed of several elements, including, but not limited to its name, its initials, the official college colours, and the logo adopted in 2011. This manual contains all the necessary details regarding official colours, marks and typography.
- 93% of our recent graduates who are seeking work have found employment.*
- 84% of those working have secured permanent employment.*
- 84% of our graduates are working in a career related to their field of study.*
- 91% of our graduates stay in Manitoba.*
- $47,908 is the average gross annual salary of our most recent grads*
- We offer more than 50 unique certificate, diploma and post-graduate programs.
- Assiniboine students benefit from $300,000 in awards, scholarships, and bursaries each year.
- We have three campuses in Brandon, including our Adult Collegiate, along with campuses in Dauphin and Winnipeg and training centres across the province.
- The college offers a varsity sports program including men's and women's soccer, volleyball and futsal as well as women's hockey.
- More than 500 full- and part-time employees
- Since 2005, Assiniboine students have brought home three gold, nine silver and ten bronze medals from Skills Canada, a national competition that brings together more than 550 students and apprentices annually to compete in more than 40 skilled trade and technology competitions.
- Annual provincial economic impact of $613 million
* Data from our 2018 Graduate Satisfaction & Employment Survey, which includes alumni 9-months after graduation
For marketing inquiries, please contact:
204.725.8717 ext 3
For media inquiries, please contact:
204.725.8717 ext 2
Director, Public Affairs
204.725.8717 ext 4
Around The College
Assiniboine and CBU partner to offer MBA programRead Post
Assiniboine Culinary Arts students win gold at national competitionRead Post
Assiniboine Escape Room: The LegacyView Details
Assiniboine sees more than 50 per cent growth in grad numbers over five yearsRead Post
Early Learning Centre to expand on campus at Assiniboine Community CollegeRead Post
IMAgine Video & Audio ChallengeView Details
It’s a bug-eat-bug world, says Assiniboine faculty memberRead Post
Program Information SessionsView Details
The Louis Riel Bursary Fund established at Assiniboine Community CollegeRead Post
Twenty-four students to graduate from Assiniboine’s Adult CollegiateRead Post
Would you like (sweet potato) fries with that?Read Post