COVID Campus Access Policy
Latest Updates to this Page
- April 29: - Updated page to reflect the dropping of vaccination/testing requirements for students, staff and visitors as of May 2.
- February 24 at 3 p.m. - Updated Testing Protocol section and appropriate FAQs to reflect the allowance of self-administered rapid tests effective February 28
- February 17 at 5 p.m. - added an FAQ about the province removing proof of vaccination requirements March 1
- December 9 at 10 a.m. - added pharmacy testing information, removed DMC Safety testing in Dauphin
- October 28 at 2:10 p.m. - updated information in various FAQs
- October 22 at 3:30 p.m. - added Vaccine Verification Portal link and direction
- October 21 at 12:15 p.m. - updated FAQs regarding staff enforcement and compliance
- October 19 at 1:30 p.m.- updated booking links for DMC Safety rapid antigen testing
- October 15 at 1:30 p.m. - date in policy amended to December 6
- October 14 at 2:15 p.m. - additional FAQs added
- September 29 at 8:30 a.m. - additional FAQs added regarding testing protocol and accommodations
- September 1 - COVID Campus Access Policy in place
As of Monday, May 2, we no longer require students and staff coming onto campus to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or, alternatively, to comply with the regular testing protocol. Visitors to campus also are no longer required to show proof of vaccination as of Monday.