School of Trades & Technology - Trades
800.862.6307 (toll free)
Graduates find employment as technicians in the farm machinery, transport truck and construction equipment sectors.
ACC is proud to partner with professional organizations, post-secondary institutions and high schools.
Our connection with professional organizations allows our graduates to join a related professional organization or to gain advanced standing in their professional education programs.
- Levels 1 and 2 Truck and Transport Mechanic Apprenticeship for diploma graduates; Level 1 Truck and Transport Mechanic Apprenticeship for certificate exit graduates.
- Levels 1 and 2 Agricultural Equipment Technician Apprenticeship for diploma graduates; Levels 1 Agricultural Equipment Technician Apprenticeship for certficate exit graduates
- Levels 1 and 2 Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship for diploma graduates; Levels 1 Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprenticeship for certficate exit graduates
High school connections
Several high schools have agreements with ACC. In these instances, high school students may receive advanced standing at ACC.
- Swan Valley Regional Secondary School
- Garden Valley Collegiate Technical Education Campus
Duration/Start 2 years / September
Optional Exit Yes
Optional Exit Credits 66
Co-op Work Placement Yes
Distance Delivery No
International Students No
Around The College
ACC students compete for national honoursRead Post
Country Ventures donates $26,000 truck tractor to Assiniboine Heavy Duty Equipment programRead Post
Government of Canada Supports Technical Skills TrainingRead Post
Partnership with Congress of Aboriginal Peoples provides training opportunities at AssiniboineRead Post