Government Funding | Assiniboine Community College

Government Funding

Funding and/or training allowances may be available through the province of Manitoba's Training and Employment Services (formerly known as Employment Manitoba) if you fit into one of the following categories:

  •       Unemployed (working less than an average of 20 hours/week) and a current or previous Employment Insurance recipient
  •       Receiving income assistance benefits
  •       Low income individual or family
  •       An individual about to lose your job

For more information and a list of Manitoba Job and Skills Development Centres, visit

Note: It is critical that you contact Training and Employment Services prior to starting college, and as early as possible. A counsellor will review your plan with you and determine your eligibility.

Around The College