Micro-credentials are short, industry-driven learnings that advance your career by fast-tracking your skills in a focused area.
They are comprised of micro-learnings (courses). For every micro-learning successfully completed, an industry-recognized credential, in the form of a digital badge, is earned. After successful completion of all micro-learnings, you receive a micro-credential badge.
Digital badges can be shared through electronic platforms such as LinkedIn, displaying a digitally-recorded recognition of a specific skill or learning outcome(s).
Find a micro-credential that is right for you:
Understanding the technologies that are shaping the way contemporary businesses operate is becoming increasingly important for today’s workforce. This micro-credential will help you discover a world of possibilities through introductory and advanced courses in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, blockchain and the cloud.
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Understanding the Cloud
Understand the essentials of business and gain confidence in leadership, financial planning, and human resource functions. Acquire practical business experience with in-depth knowledge of the business environment, including ethics, organizational structures, performance measures, budgeting and more.
- Individual Excellence
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals
- Understanding the Human Resources Function
Introduction to Blockchain
Blockchain is a powerful distributed-ledger technology that is poised to revolutionize the way entire industries do business from supply chain tracking to real-estate transaction processing and everything in between. This program covers what blockchain is, possible use cases and applications to help better understand the blockchain landscape and how to leverage this technology in different industries.
- COMP-0635 Understanding Blockchain
- COMP-0634 Hyperledger Blockchain Tech
Intro to Project Management
Understand the essentials of project management as you learn to plan, implement, and control and close all types of projects. Discover and master essential quantitative and qualitative project management applications.
- Project Management Fundaments
- Project Management Fundamentals ll
- Project Management Applications
- High-Speed Project Management
Learn the language of business management and become an effective manager by managing time, delegating responsibility, motivating employees, developing interpersonal skills, solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- Fundamentals of Supervisions and Management
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management ll
- Keys to Effective Communication
Learn core software features of Microsoft Office. For each software package (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.) choose the level of learning that best suites your competencies.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
Global adoption of renewable technologies is accelerating in tandem with environmental decline, creating opportunities for greater adoption and more jobs in the field. A transition to sustainable energy is necessary for our climate and welfare. In a series of units, learn how to assess the potential for reducing energy consumption and renewing energy generation sources.
This course encompasses nine learning units, covering the following topic areas:
- Definition of Energy Use
- Generation of Renewable Energy
- Energy analysis
- Policies for Sustainable Energy
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy
- Electrical Network Integration - Energy Storage
- ENVR-0049 Sustainable Energy
Written and verbal skills are essential for being able to communicate effectively in the workplace. Communication goes beyond just speaking, hearing, or having a good vocabulary. Learn about practical strategies for improving not only communication at work, but at and in social situations.