Requesting College Facilities
Please note the current booking of college facilities may be impacted by COVID-19. Refer to this page for details.
College facilities are managed to support our vision, mission and values and primarily serves students and staff for the purpose of educational instruction, student development and engagement, and administrative activities.The college has an ongoing commitment to the community and makes its facilities available to external users when not required for college academics and activities.
As a guest of Assiniboine Community College, you can request a room for your event at our Victoria Avenue East Campus, Len Evans Centre for Trades and Technology, and our Parkland Campus by completing the Facilities Request Form.
- Requests for rooms, from Monday – Friday, with dates after the commencement of each term will be confirmed after course room assignment has been finalized for the academic term.
- Requests for the gymnasium will be accepted after August 1 once all varsity activities for the academic year have been scheduled.
- If you have any questions please contact the scheduling coordinator at email@example.com by calling 204.725.8751 from Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
External user guidelines
- External guests requesting a booking at college facilities for non-college purposes must enter into a rental agreement and cover full costs (direct and indirect)
- All renters must provide a copy of their certificate of insurance from their provider listing a minimum $2,000,000 liability, as outlined in the Facilities Space Rental Agreement. Such insurance shall extend to cover the renters, its officers, employees, students, agents, contractors and shall include Assiniboine Community College and Manitoba Finance, Accommodation Services Division as an additional insured with respect to liability arising out of the use or occupation by the renter of the property belonging to the college.
The cost of a standard (25-seat) classroom is as follows:
- $106/day for 4 hours or less
- $213/day for over 4 hours a day
The cost to book the gymnasium is:
The above rates are subject to change without notice. All rates are subject to GST. All costs associated with the rental are due 30 days from the date of invoice.
All bookings are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 if a minimum of two weeks’ notice is given. If less than two weeks’ notice is given to the college, the cancellation fee will be the greater of $25 or 10% the rental amount.