Cultural Centres provide comfortable, welcoming environments for students to relax and mingle. Individuals from all cultural backgrounds are welcome. It is an ideal place to visit with Elders, Knowledge Keepers, the Indigenous Affairs team and fellow students, study, or relax between or after classes. Check the bulletin boards in the centres or Indigenous Affairs Facebook page for upcoming community and college events.
Find a location
You can find our Cultural Resource Centres in the following locations:
- Room 231, Victoria Avenue East Campus
- Room P112, North Hill Campus (Pineridge Building)
- Room 109, the Parkland Campus
- Room 104, Adult Collegiate
- Room 133, Winnipeg Training Centre