Welcome to the section of Assiniboine’s website designed just for you – career and guidance counsellors!
Choosing a post-secondary institution can be overwhelming for students. Assiniboine’s recruitment team is committed to providing you with informative resources to help prepare students take the next step in their educational journey. We’ve compiled a list of ideas, publications and links to help you, and your students, get to know Assiniboine.
Ways to Connect Students and Assiniboine
- Schedule a customized online information session for your group
- Encourage students to register for online information sessions to learn more about programs, admissions, financial aid, student services, and much more
- Take a (virtual) tour of our campuses
- Assist students with career exploration by taking our quick and easy Career Quiz
Subscribe to our Counsellor eNewsletter.
Visit our publications page.
One to Watch Award
One student from every high school in Manitoba is eligible for a $1,000 scholarship.
All you have to do is nominate a grade 12 student from your school who has applied to Assiniboine (and displays a few other outstanding traits).
Program Information Sheets
Visit each program’s webpage and on the right hand side, look for the “program information sheet” button. These handy info sheets give you a bird’s eye view of each program in a digestible (and printable) format!
Admission Requirements Posters
- Manitoba Admission Requirements Poster (base programs only)
- Saskatchewan Admission Requirements Poster (base programs only)
- Ontario Admission Requirements Poster (base programs only)
Additional Helpful Links
How to Reach Us
Have we missed something? Do you have additional questions? Feel free to reach out to Assiniboine’s recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or calling 204.725.8750 or toll-free at 1.800.862.6307 ext 8750.