Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides Assiniboine students and staff with everything IT-related. Services include:
- Supporting faculty, staff, and students in their technology use
- Account login issues.
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to protect the privacy of your student information. You need to register for MFA to access MyACC and other college programs/software. Visit assiniboine.net/mfa for more info.
- Usernames and passwords for your secure college login account
- Network and infrastructure implementation and maintenance.
A portal where you can ask questions, read helpful knowledgebase articles regarding:
- Login issues
- Printing and purchasing print credits
- How to use OneDrive to save your files
- Campus computers, and software like Office 365, Teams/Zoom, Moodle, MyACC and more!
Help is available during regular college hours by posting a ticket on the ITS Portal or by emailing ITServiceDesk@assiniboine.net.