2022 October Graduation
Brandon (graduates of all campuses excluding Parkland Campus)
Friday, October 28, 2022
- noon onwards - Get your gown, cap & tassel
- 1:30 p.m. - Graduate line up/guest seated
- 1:50 p.m. - Graduate procession
- 2 p.m. - Ceremony begins
- 3:30 p.m. - Approximate end time
Keystone Centre, 1175 18th St, Brandon MB
Lifetouch Photography attends the ceremony and takes a photo of each graduate receiving their scroll from the College President. You can download the order form ahead of time, or on grad day.
This event is for all graduates of all campuses (Except Parkland Campus) who graduate between July 1, 2022 and October 31, 2022.
Note that Parkland Campus graduates attend an annual Graduation ceremony at Parkland Campus; the next ceremony will be in June 2023.
Assiniboine continues to navigate changing public health orders and impacts on large events. All information is subject to change.
Students eligible to attend the October 2022 graduation events will be sent more information to their college and personal emails the third week of September from the registrar's office. This will include how to register to attend graduation.
Save the date for June 2023 graduation:
Parkland Campus - Friday, June 9, 2023 (for all graduates of Parkland campus that graduate July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023).
Brandon - Friday, June 16, 2023 (for graduates of all other campuses and of distance education and apprenticeship programs that graduate November 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023).
October 2022 Graduation Livestream
Assiniboine Community College shall confer approved credentials to qualifying students at graduation ceremonies following successful completion of all institutional and program requirements.
To fulfill program graduation requirements and earn an approved credential, students must meet each of the following:
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements of an approved program of study.
- Achieve a minimum grade of D per course as indicated in the calendar in compliance with academic policies. For courses where a minimum course grade higher than D is required to fulfill graduation requirements for a specific program, these requirements will be specified in the calendar.
- Achieve a minimum graduation grade point average (GGPA) of 2.00.
- Fulfill all program and institution regulations as indicated in the calendar and in compliance with academic policies.
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements within program time limits. The college requires program completion within five years. Exceptions may be granted in cases of extenuating circumstances.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Meet the academic residency requirement for their program. The normal requirement is that students complete at least 50% of program credits through Assiniboine Community College.
The process for graduation and details of graduation ceremonies will be published on their respective graduation ceremonies pages. Communication with students and graduates will be through an official college email.