Updates made to this page
- Wednesday, April 1 at 9:00 a.m. to notify June graduation ceremonies postponed until October.
Please note: As a result of the current COVID-19 situation, June graduation ceremonies have been postponed to the week of October 26, 2020, to coincide with existing fall graduation dates. Assiniboine will communicate future information to graduating students directly via their student email accounts and, on our website: 2020 Graduation Ceremonies webpage.
Assiniboine Community College shall confer approved credentials to qualifying students at graduation ceremonies following successful completion of all institutional and program requirements.
To fulfill program graduation requirements and earn an approved credential, students must meet each of the following:
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements of an approved program of study.
- Achieve a minimum grade of D per course as indicated in the calendar in compliance with academic policies. For courses where a minimum course grade higher than D is required to fulfill graduation requirements for a specific program, these requirements will be specified in the calendar.
- Achieve a minimum graduation grade point average (GGPA) of 2.00.
- Fulfill all program and institution regulations as indicated in the calendar and in compliance with academic policies.
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements within program time limits. The college requires program completion within five years. Exceptions may be granted in cases of extenuating circumstances.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Meet the academic residency requirement for their program. The normal requirement is that students complete at least 50% of program credits through Assiniboine Community College.
The process for graduation and details of graduation ceremonies will be published on their respective graduation ceremonies pages. Communication with students and graduates will be through official college email.