2022 June Graduation Events
Brandon (graduates of all campuses excluding Parkland Campus)
Friday, June 3, 2022
- 11 a.m. - Barbecue
- noon onwards - Get your gown, cap & tassel
- 1:30 p.m. - Graduate line up/guest seated
- 1:50 p.m. - Graduate procession
- 2 p.m. - Ceremony begins
- 4 p.m. - Approximate end time
Keystone Centre, 1175 18th St, Brandon MB
Lifetouch Photography attends the ceremony and takes a photo of each graduate receiving their scroll from the College President. The Order Form includes information about pricing and how to order.
Friday, June 10, 2022
- 2:30 p.m. onwards - Get your gown, cap & tassel
- 3:20 p.m. - Graduate line up/guest seated
- 3:25 p.m. - Graduate procession
- 3:30 p.m. - Ceremony begins
- 4:30 p.m. - Approximate end time
- 5 p.m. - Evening event begins (details to be announced)
Ukrainian Orthodox Auditorium, 304 Whitmore Ave E in Dauphin MB
Assiniboine continues to navigate changing public health orders and impacts on large events. All information is subject to change.
Students eligible to attend the June 2022 graduation events will be sent more information to their college and personal emails the second week of April from the registrar's office. This will include how to register to attend graduation.
The Students' Association coordinates individual grad photos on campus. Grads can find out more and pre-register for here.
Livestreams from these locations will be added to this page. We are pleased to again welcome WCGtv as our broadcast partner for the Brandon graduation ceremony.
Assiniboine Community College shall confer approved credentials to qualifying students at graduation ceremonies following successful completion of all institutional and program requirements.
To fulfill program graduation requirements and earn an approved credential, students must meet each of the following:
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements of an approved program of study.
- Achieve a minimum grade of D per course as indicated in the calendar in compliance with academic policies. For courses where a minimum course grade higher than D is required to fulfill graduation requirements for a specific program, these requirements will be specified in the calendar.
- Achieve a minimum graduation grade point average (GGPA) of 2.00.
- Fulfill all program and institution regulations as indicated in the calendar and in compliance with academic policies.
- Successfully complete all program and course requirements within program time limits. The college requires program completion within five years. Exceptions may be granted in cases of extenuating circumstances.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Meet the academic residency requirement for their program. The normal requirement is that students complete at least 50% of program credits through Assiniboine Community College.
The process for graduation and details of graduation ceremonies will be published on their respective graduation ceremonies pages. Communication with students and graduates will be through an official college email.