Fitness Centre: Victoria Avenue East campus
The fitness room, located in room 521 at the college's Victoria Avenue East campus in Brandon, is free and available for all students and staff to use during regular campus hours (6 a.m. to 11 p.m.). Holiday closures apply.
In order to enter the room, you'll need an access card. Students who want to obtain their free access card may visit Information & Technology Services (Room 613; first floor). A replacement fee is issued for those who need to replace a lost card.
- free weights & mirror
- squat rack
- weight machines
- weighted exercise balls
- stretch/yoga mats & area
General Fitness Room Rules
- This fitness room is for the use of staff and students only.
- You require an access card from Computer Services to gain entry into the fitness room.
- Please do not allow outside guests to use your access card.
- Proper athletic attire is required at all time; clean shirt, shorts and indoor footwear.
- Please use the equipment properly and follow all directions.
- Limit time on equipment to 30 minutes when others are waiting to use the same equipment.
- Please sanitize equipment after each use. Wipes are available in the room.
- Return equipment to its proper place and re-rack all free weights in their proper place. Do not leave weights on bars.
- Do not prop the Fitness Room door open. Please use your card to regain access if leaving.
- For safety reasons, people under the age of 18 who are not students or staff are not permitted in the fitness room.
- The room is monitored by 24/7 video surveillance.
- Anyone in violation of any of these rules will have their privileges revoked.
If you have any question or concerns, please feel welcome to email FitnessRoom@assiniboine.net.