Your Students’ Association
The Students’ Association exists to serve you. Our council works hard to ensure we voice relevant student perspectives, provide for college committees and engage with student projects. We strive to deliver quality services that speak to the specific needs of students and to host events that create a social atmosphere and offer stress relief. We’re the voice of students at Assiniboine; we work hard to encourage student success and help enhance the college experience.
We are run by a team of elected Executive and General Council members and professional staff who work together to bring services, events and support to the Assiniboine student body. Our council members meet on a biweekly basis and work with college representatives on important college initiatives that matter to you, all while earning an honorarium and getting real, workplace experience.
- Student council
- Student health and dental insurance
- U-Pass, student discount program
- Advocacy and appeal support
- Student clubs
- Representation on college committees and student initiatives
- Events and activities including: recreational activities, multicultural events, orientation, mental health and wellness initiatives, and professional development activities
- ...and much, much more!
The ACCSA is a great opportunity for you to get involved and make some key connections within your college community and the business community. Who could ask for a better, more flexible job than getting paid to represent your classmates on issues that matter to you!?