CANCELLED: Program Information Sessions - April 1
1430 Victoria Ave. East
Brandon MB R7A 2A9
Assiniboine is committed to the health and wellness of the communities we serve. Following recommendations set out by the Province of Manitoba, due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been cancelled.
Join us throughout the year at free information sessions designed to give you the inside scoop on specific programs!
- Hear more about Assiniboine experience and program details.
- Learn about the types of jobs and industries graduates are going into.
- Understand how the program works, delivery methods, expectations and time commitments.
- Ask faculty members questions.
- Hear about student supports available.
- Tour the facilities you'll be studying in.
- Get a feel for whether the program is the right fit for you and your career goals.
Programs Included on April 1
At the Victoria Avenue East Campus, information sessions will be held for the following programs:
- Accounting (Advanced Diploma)
- Business Administration
- Civil Technician
- Finance (Advanced Diploma)
- Human Resource Management (Advanced Diploma)
- Indigenous Financial Management (Advanced Diploma)
- Interactive Media Arts
- Legal Administration
- Marketing (Advanced Diploma)
- MBA in Community Economic Development
- Medical Administration
- Network Administration Technology
- Office Management
- Office Skills
- Police Studies
- Social Service Worker
At the Manitoba Institute of Culinary Arts, located at our North Hill campus in Brandon, information sessions will be held for the following programs:
- Culinary Arts
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Horticultural Production
- Sustainable Food System (Advanced Diploma)
While pre-registration is not required, we encourage you to let us know if you plan to attend.
Register for one of these free sessions and see all upcoming info session dates using the button below.