CANCELLED: Program Information Sessions - March 25
1430 Victoria Ave. East
Brandon MB R7A 2A9
Assiniboine is committed to the health and wellness of the communities we serve. Following recommendations set out by the Province of Manitoba, due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been cancelled.
Join us throughout the year at free information sessions designed to give you the inside scoop on specific programs!
- Hear more about Assiniboine experience and program details.
- Learn about the types of jobs and industries graduates are going into.
- Understand how the program works, delivery methods, expectations and time commitments.
- Ask faculty members questions.
- Hear about student supports available.
- Tour the facilities you'll be studying in.
- Get a feel for whether the program is the right fit for you and your career goals.
Programs Included on March 25
At the Victoria Avenue East Campus, information sessions will be held for the following programs:
- Business Administration
- Comprehensive Health Care Aide
- Legal Administration
- Medical Administration
- Office Management
- Office Skills
- Police Studies
- Social Service Worker
At the Manitoba Institute of Culinary Arts, information sessions will be held for the following programs:
- Horticultural Production
- Sustainable Food Systems (Advanced Diploma)
While pre-registration is not required, we encourage you to let us know if you plan to attend.
Register for one of these free sessions and see all upcoming info session dates using the button below.