Online Access 24/7
Once you have applied, are admitted, and have been registered into your first course (full-time day or distance education programs) we'll email/mail you a username and password for your MyACC online account.
Forgot your password? Reset it here.
Note: No account is needed in advance when registering for a Continuing Studies course using MyACC. You can register and pay online using your account with Visa or MasterCard. To receive your account information and initial password, you will need a valid email address.
Students have 24/7 access to:
- My Class Schedule
- Program progression
- Grade Information - current and past (Also see Grades and grade point average)
- Profile (name, address, etc.)
- Set up a payment plan (eligible programs only)
- View statements and make online payments using VISA or MasterCard
- Request an official transcript
- Access T2202 (Tax) information
Guidance is also available in Moodle under the MyACC "Help with MyACC Services" tab.
If you have issues accessing MyACC or need assistance, contact our IT Service Desk at 204.725.8700 ext 6765 or email ITServiceDesk@assiniboine.net.