Online Access 24/7
Once you have applied, are admitted, and have been registered into your first course (full-time day or distance education programs) we'll email/mail you a username and password for your MyACC online account.
Note: No account is needed in advance when registering for a Continuing Studies course using MyACC. You can register and pay online using your account with Visa or MasterCard. To receive your account information and initial password, you will need a valid email address.
Students have 24/7 access to:
- My Class Schedule
- Program progression
- Grade Information - current and past (Also see Grades and grade point average)
- Profile (name, address, etc.)
- Set up a payment plan (eligible programs only)
- View statements and make online payments using VISA or MasterCard
- Request an official transcript
- Access T2202 (Tax) information
If you have issues accessing MyACC or need assistance, contact our IT Service Desk at 204.725.8700 ext 6765 or email ITServiceDesk@assiniboine.net.