WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our team. Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
What you’ll be doing:
• Residential and commercial installations of broadband equipment and services
• Maintenance and repair using advanced test equipment
• Positive interaction with customers regarding equipment and services
• Perform all work in accordance with quality control guidelines and company policies and procedures
What you’ll bring to the team:
• Analytical ability and technical aptitude
• Electronics/electrical wiring background preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with the public, in a customer focused environment
• Effective communications skills are required
• Must be a good team worker and have a strong work ethic
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: NOON on Thursday, February 20th, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY: When applying for this position, please reference the position title in the subject line and/or the body of the e-mail. Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Krista Derksen E-mail: email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.