West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on behalf of Rimmer Technology Partners
The Business Analyst will lead the requirements gathering, process analysis, and domain modelling for delivery of client solutions. The Business Analyst will work closely with the development team to ensure successful solution delivery. This is a bilingual French/English role, that includes extensive travel.
• Facilitate the client requirements gathering process
• Work with the business to identify techniques for improving processes and application usage, and to manage changes to existing processes.
• Assist the Managing Partner with overall customer satisfaction and retention in one or more key accounts through the delivery of value ¬added (billable) services
• Serve as a subject matter expert for the software and an advocate for end users to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• Iteration/software release planning and tracking using appropriate software
• Creates end user iteration/release notes for circulation upon a software release
• Delivers training and roll out sessions with end users to validate acceptance
• Promotes and coordinates software testing to spec, ensures test plans are executed
• Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions to software development team.
• Ensures support escalation procedures are followed.
• Create documentation and modify software application user manuals
• Post-secondary education in the field an asset in the following Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Operational Management, Project Management with Lean Six Sigma.
• Must have a minimum of five years proven work experience in Information Technologies
• Must be Fluent in French and English
• Must be willing to travel to clients across Canada
• Ability to build relationships, possessing a high degree of empathy and excellent communication skills
• Possess a focus on managing and prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
• Ability to comfortably develop detailed documentation of analysis and requirements
• Experience with custom software projects, ideally in agile team environments
• Experience working with software developers
• Preference will be given to those possessing data modelling, functional specification modeling and process modeling experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727 0008 for further information on the position