Requesting Transcripts

Requesting Transcripts

You can request an official copy of your transcript through any of the following options:

  • Online: Use your MyACC account and pay with Visa or MasterCard. You can also order confirmation of enrolment letter using MyACC. If you don't have a MyACC login, you can submit a Document Request.
  • By Mail: Print the Document Request Form below, fill it out and mail it with a cheque or money order payable to Assiniboine Community College to Registrar's Office, Assiniboine Community College, 1430 Victoria Avenue East, Brandon, MB R7A 2A9.

  • In-Person: Visit the Registrar's Office, located at our Victoria Ave East Campus in Brandon.

*There is a charge of $15 (+GST) for a duplicate transcript. Duplicate documents will not be issued if there is an outstanding balance owing to Assiniboine.

Centre for Adult Learning transcripts

If you attended our Centre for Adult Learning (known as the Adult Collegiate in Brandon) prior to 2001, you'll need to contact Manitoba Education for your transcript.

Apprenticeship transcripts

Apprenticeship transcripts may only be obtained from Apprenticeship Manitoba.

Sending to third parties

If you want your transcript sent to someone other than you, or want it sent to a post-secondary institution, be sure to specify the name and address (including postal code) in your request.