Resources for Current Distance Education Students
You should have also received program-specific information from your school administration office when you first began your distance education program. Contact your school if you have any questions about this package.
School of Health & Human Services:
204.725.8700 ext 6699 or 800.862.6307 ext 6699 or email@example.com
School of Business, Agriculture & Environment:
Business, office & accounting courses: 204.725.8700 ext 7500 or 800.862.6307 ext 7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GIS and agriculture courses: 204.725.8700 ext 6685 or 800.862.6307 ext 6685 or email@example.com
Video Conferencing Suite (VILC)
Contact and reservations
Phone: 204.725.8700 ext 6765
Fax 204.725.8740 (attention: ComputerHelp)
Conference Room Phone
Phone: 204.725.8700 ext 6274
Conference Bridge IP
You will be supplied with a conference number and instructions on how to join the call.
- Video System: Two room cameras, one 48" monitor, one data projector with a smartboard
- Audio System: Whisper sensitive mics, stereo sound.
- Video Playback: 4-Head HI-FI VCR
- Document Camera: Replaces overhead projector
- Computer: Pentium, CD-ROM/DVD, Stereo speakers
- SmartBoard: Interactive Touch Sensitive PC Interface
- Polycom 7000e: (Video Conferencing Unit, Codec)
- Video: H.320, H.323 (worldwide industry standard)
- Audio: G.711, G.722, G.728
- Access: IP only, Capable of data rates from 224 kbs to 1mbs
Capacity and charges
Rooms 155 & 157 capacities
Desk Configuration: 45; Theatre Configuration: 70
Rooms 155 & 157 charge
$100.00 / day Video Conference & Interactive Classroom (includes technical support [business hours only] and technology)
* All prices subject to change. Applicable taxes not included. Free parking if space is available.