International Wine & Food Festival
Explore the globe and your palate at this annual event. You'll leave knowing more about food and wine—enough to impress your friends!
The Manitoba Institute of Culinary Arts has been hosting the International Wine & Food Festival for many years. Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and Baking Foundations students research and prepare 40 fabulous wine and food pairings from around the world for an evening of culinary delight.
|Date:||April 21, 2022|
|Time:||6 to 8:30 p.m.|
|Tickets go on sale:||April 7 at 10 a.m.|
|Ticket pick up:||
April 13 | starting at 10 a.m.
Manitoba Institute of Culinary Arts
- Must be 18 years or older to attend; ID checked at the door.
- Maximum of four tickets available per caller.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Guests should park in the South parking lot. If space is unavailable, please park in the Len Evans parking lot. For parking, please refer to our North Hill campus map. Note: there is no shuttle service available.
- Due to the consistent consumption of food and beverage at this event, masks will be optional for guests.
Every MICA event is organized by students and faculty, providing a practical component to our Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, and Baking Foundations programs.
Call 204.725.8738 or 800.862.6307 ext 6516 once the phone lines open for each of our MICA events.
For general event information, please call 204.725.8741 at any time.
Sign up to receive email notifications about our upcoming MICA events, including the International Wine & Food Festival.
PLEASE NOTE: dates are subject to change. Check this page for up-to-date information before ordering tickets. Tickets are non-refundable.