We Can't Wait To Meet You
We hope to make your stay in Canada as easy and enjoyable as possible, so we provide a pre-arrival guide for international students.
International Handbook Tasks to Prepare for Classes
Also available is a relocation guide for the City of Brandon.
Before you start at Assiniboine Community College complete the checklist to be sure you are prepared.
- I have satisfied all the college admission requirements by the deadline date.
- I have an updated passport to cover the length of the college program.
- I have received my study permit and sent a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I want to request credit for previous education, I am doing the necessary paperwork as early as possible.
- I have booked a flight or other transportation to Brandon and will arrive for orientation.
- I have found a place to live. I can pay or have paid the damage deposit and first month’s rent.
- I can submit original transcripts (both my home country and Canadian) and English test documents.
- I have paid my first term tuition.
- I have my books/supplies or can pay for them as soon as I arrive.
- I have transportation to college each day.
- I am ready to purchase health insurance.
Download our International Handbook. This document will help you prepare for travelling and living in Manitoba.
You are welcome to email Assiniboine International at email@example.com
Assiniboine International employs a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor. The advisor can offer basic advice to students about study permits and work permits. They cannot complete applications for you, and cannot represent you.